Pivot Shower Enclosure Pack With Tray & Waste

Posted : Sunday 29 May 2011

Pivot Shower Enclosure Pack With Tray & Waste

If you want to use the Pivot shower enclosure With Tray & Waste , there is a good choice of plumbworld.co.uk. This picture I took from their website

This Pivot shower enclosure with No side panel

clip_image002

Pivot Enclosure Pack For Alcoves (No Side Panel)

This Pivot shower enclosure with sidepanel

clip_image004

Pivot Enclosure Pack For Corners (With Side Panel)

clip_image006

800mm Pivot Enclosure Pack

I just wanted to say thanks for the level of customer service I've received to date - the communication regarding delivery lead times, dispatch, delivery company was really helpful and I'm not sure that any Internet Company has ever e-mailed me after a sale to just checking everything is OK!!

Hi, everything arrived in perfect condition, just as I knew it would. Thank you for your prompt and efficient attention and be assured that I would recommend your company to anyone, I have always received excellent customer service from your company and if I need to buy anything to do with plumbing in the future yours is the first website I will look at.

I do not normally leave feedback, but this is the first time I have used Plumbworld and I am extremely pleased with the ease of ordering, the quality of the shower kit product, the value for money and the high level of communication. I was told when they received the order, the despatch date, confirmation of date / time delivered and a follow up from the company. The service has been exceptional and I would not hesitate to use or recommend them.

Source “Pivot shower enclosure With Tray & Waste “ http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/pivot-shower-enclosure-pack-2565-0000

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring in colour swatch of your walls and room fabrics when you are out shopping for new furniture. You might fall for a piece on the showroom floor only to realize it clashes with everything in your home, but it may not complement your home's decor. Get More Detail about. Get More Detail about Walk in shower enclosures

Anonymous said...

Always know how much space you're about to get furniture for. Whether buying a sofa, table or couch, the amount of space should be measured to make sure it fits your needs. Guessing on the amount of space that you have can easily turn into disaster. Get More Detail about. small bathrooms

This is a DoFollow Shower Enclosures blog .Your comments appear directly , Please do not spam and write comment at same topic with the articles . I HopeYou may help to bookmark this page,

Post a Comment

Do Not Spam In My Shower Enclosure Blogs Please...